Oppo A3s is a mid-range smartphone with dual rear cameras and a large tall display design. The 6.2 inch HD display has a notch design like the Oppo F7. This phone is powered by Snapdragon 450 chipset, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage and it runs on Android v8.1 Oreo. The A3s has dual rear cameras that consists of a 13MP camera & a 2MP camera for depth perception. The selfie camera is 8MP with f/2.2 light aperture. Oppo has omitted the fingerprint sensor on this phone, just like the did with the Oppo Find X. Instead, this unit comes with the facial unlock feature. It packs a 4230mAh battery. This webpage provides the price of Oppo A3s in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features of Oppo A3s
Do you need a Professional Website Design for Your Business or Organization?
- 6.2 inch display, 720 pixels x 1520 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa-Core processor, Snapdragon 450 chipset
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 13MP (f/2.2, autofocus) & 2MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR & [email protected] video recording
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 4230mAh battery