MJX Bugs 6 is a brushless RC racing quadcopter that can bring you an unprecedented flight. Made of reinforced nylon fiber, the airframe can withstand considerable impact in crashes. The advanced propulsion system, which consists of 1806 1800KV brushless motors and 4-in-1 ESC, makes Bugs 6 fly like a gust of wind. Extremely maneuverable, the UAV is capable of giving the spectacular aerobatic show of rotation and inversion.
In addition, you do not need to worry a lot about the control distance. The two-way 2.4GHz 4CH transmitter enables you to pilot it within 300m away and know the real-time flight status ( including weak signal and low voltage ).
● Powerful 1806 1800KV brushless motor and 4-in-1 8A ESC ( supports 4 x 12A burst current ) for breathtaking speed
● With C5830 camera for taking 1080 x 720P stills and recording 720P HD videos from the special aerial angle
● Easily achievable aerobatics, including inverted flight, 3D flip, 180-degree roll etc.
● Dual-way 2.4GHz 4CH transmitter for 300m long control range, low voltage alarm and weak signal alarm
● Reliable 6-axis gyroscope ensures the stability, and the super bright LED lights guarantee the visibility at night
● 7.4V 1300mAh 25C LiPo battery with XT30 connector provides up to 12 minutes’ flying at a high speed
● Various customization options – it is compatible with 5.8G C5830 camera, G3 FPV goggles, D43 5.8G FPV monitor