Huawei E5573-906E can be used as a wireless modem when the Wi-Fi is enabled.
All you need to do is insert a sim card of your choice as it is UNLOCKED then the device is ready to use. The E5573 allows you to access the Internet via LTE/3G or Wi-Fi. When you are using the E5573 in areas with a Wi-Fi hotspot, for example, an airport, a cafe, a hotel, or your home, the E5573-906E switches to Wi-Fi connection automatically, saving your LTE/3G network traffic fees.Huawei E5573-906E provides a LED indications for Signal and Battery. Also you can scan a 2D barcode to download the HUAWEI Mobile WiFi App or quickly connect your device to the E5573-906E to access the Internet!
With microSD card support, you can store data on the card or use the Web management page to share data.
The E5573-906E is hexa-band 4G and tri-band 3G. These cover most of the world’s 4G and 3G networks.
– 4G Bands: LTE FDD 1/3/5/7/8/20 (2100/1800/2600/900/850/800) MHz
– 3G Bands: UMTS B1/B5/B8 UMTS (850/900/2100) MHz
– LTE Cat4 150 Mbps download; 50 Mbps upload
– DC-HSPA+ 42.2 Mbps download; 5.76 Mbps upload
– 1500mAh replaceable battery. Maximum 6 hours working
– Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11a/b/g/n; WEP/WPA/WPA2
– Micro SD card slot up to 32GB
– 2x TS-9 antenna connector (compatible with DMM-7-27-2TS9 Ultra Wideband MiMo Portable Antenna)
– Standard 6-pin SIM card
– Dimensions: 97 x 58 x 13 mm
– Weight: 75 g (including the battery