BM-800 Condenser Sound Recording Microphone and Plastic Shock Mount for Radio Broadcasting Studio Voice Recording
● Adopts electronic circuit control and gold-plated diaphragm capsule, highlight texture.
● Designed to minimize background noise and isolate the main sound source.
● Wide frequency response (20Hz-20KHz) makes vocal performances sound clear, natural and vibrant.
● 3.5mm stereo plug fit for most PC.
● Shock mount of metal construction is designed with foam inside for protecting mic.
● Foam cap reduces noise to ensure clearer sound.
● Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice recording, karaoke and so on.
● This is a condenser microphone only work with the device that could provide enough power for it.
When connected with desktop computer, the condenser microphone could be used alone. When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
● If your device could not provide enough power(When used with Amplifier or Mixer,etc.), the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it.(phantom power adapter is not included).
● Can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer.
● If you want better sound effect, a sound card could be used.
● When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
Cable Length (cm): About 2m
Mainly Compatible with: Linux,Mac OS,Windows 2000,Windows 7,Windows 98,Windows 98SE,Windows ME,Windows Vista,Windows XP
Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Dimensions and Weight
Package size (L x W x H): 15.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 1.57 inches
Package weight: 0.700 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 5.00 x 5.00 x 16.00 cm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 6.3 inches
Product weight: 0.350 kg
Package Contents: 1 x BM-800 Condenser Sound Recording Microphone, 1 x Plastic Shock Mount Kit, 1 x Anti-wind Foam Cap, 1 x Audio Connect Cable, 1 x English Manual