Nikon D3400 Entry-level SLR Cameras Black
Take your first step into the world of DSLR photography with the new Nikon D3400 with SnapBridge*1 — the latest feature that automatically connects your pictures with the world. The D3400 captures every memory in stunning detail with ISO 100-25600, 24.2 megapixels, an 11-point autofocus system and features the ability to shoot Full HD 1080/60p videos. No matter the situation, whatever the occasion, the compact and lightweight D3400 is always ready to immortalise your most precious moments.
CONNECT YOUR IMAGES WITH THE WORLD
Share your best shots with SnapBridge*1, a new feature that automatically downloads your images to your smart device*2 via a constant Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connection*3. BLE maintains constant connection with minimal energy use, so you can continue shooting and sharing without excessive battery consumption on either device. SnapBridge also allows your smart device to access the D3400 when the camera is switched off. It can even automatically upload your pictures into Nikon Image Space*4.
SAVOUR EVERY MOMENT
Get in the thick of the action and capture it all. With 11 autofocus (AF) points, the D3400 ensures that your loved ones always stay in focus, even when they’re at their most spontaneous. With a continuous shooting speed of approximately 5 frames per second, you have the peace of mind of never missing a priceless memory.
BRING MOVING PICTURES TO LIFE IN HD
Relive your favourite memories or share them with your friends and family, by capturing the smoothest of videos in Full HD 1080/60p. Make the most of the AF-P kit lenses for quiet and high-speed AF operation that allows for comfortable and easy movie recording of all that is precious to you.
SIMPLE TO USE AND EASY TO MASTER
If you are new to a DSLR, the built-in Guide Mode teaches you the basics of operating the camera, helping you achieve great shots in a variety of scenarios. The D3400 also comes equipped with Picture Control that allows you more creative control to customise and tailor your images in the camera itself. Express your creativity with 10 different Special Effects, such as Night Vision or Miniature Effect, for unique and eye-catching photographs
Other Camera Features
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3400 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- A range of Special Effects are available to creatively refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Night Vision, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1200 shots per charge.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor’s power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Child, Close-up, Landscape, Night Portrait, Portrait, and Sports.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Painting, Perspective Control, Photo Illustration, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese