Holybro Kakute F4 AIO V2 Flight Controller PDB OSD+Holybro Atlatl HV V2 5.8G 40CH FPV Transmitter
Holybro Kakute F4 AIO V2(user munual):
Brand name: Holybro
Item name: F4 AIO V2 Flight Controller
MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
5 hardware UARTS (UART1, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
Dimensions: 35x43x7mm (includes USB in height)
Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
-Additional UART (UART 4) added to support serial camera communication such as to RunCam Split. Please note this is NOT the same as Betaflight Camera Control feature, which controls the menu of FPV cameras like Swift, Monster, etc.
-Additional UART (UART 5) added to support ESC telemetry such as from BLHeli_32 and KISS.
-Through-hole solder pads instead of flat pads for more secure soldering especially for beginners.
-Barometer sensor on board allows altitude hold mode.
-I2C pad available for certain external sensors.
-Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
-Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
-Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
-New high-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz.
-2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
-Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
-Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
-Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
-Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 AIO monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
-Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.5 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
-Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Atlatl HV V2 specification(user manual):
Item Name: 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV Transmitter
Model: Atlatl HV V2
Transmitting Output Power: 25mW/ 200mW/ 500mW/ 800mW Switchable
Audio: 6 MHz + 6.5 MHz Mono
Antenna Connector: MMCX
Input Voltage: 7-28V (2-6S Lipo)
Dimension: 35(L)x 25(W)x 7(H)mm
Mounting Hole: 30.5×30.5mm
– Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
– Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
– SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
– All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
– LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
– Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
– 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
– Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
– Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.
1* Kakute f4 AIO V2+Atlatl HV V2 stack