iPhone XR features the most advanced LCD in a smartphone – a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with industry-leading color accuracy and an innovative backlight design that allows the screen to stretch into the corners¹. Six stunning new finishes. Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality, and more. A breakthrough 12MP camera system with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh, and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance². And iOS 12 – the most advanced mobile operating system in the world – with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)¹
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)²
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera – Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay³
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging – works with Qi chargers⁴
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime⁵
- ¹The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XR screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- ²iPhone XR is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes).
- Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions.
- Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- ³Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- ⁴Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- ⁵Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.