iPhone 6 is not simply bigger — it’s better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD display. Order today from Jumia and have it delivered to your doorstep.
An innovative seamless design
Do you need a Professional Website Design for Your Business or Organization?
The first thing you notice when you hold iPhone 6 is how great it feels in your hand. The cover glass curves down around the sides to meet the anodized aluminum enclosure in a remarkable, simplified design. There are no distinct edges. No gaps. Just a smooth, seamless bond of metal and glass that feels like one continuous surface.
Hugely powerful. Enormously efficient
iPhone 6 features an A8 chip built on second-generation 32-bit desktop-class architecture. Its incredible power is enhanced by an M8 motion coprocessor that efficiently measures your activity from advanced sensors, including a new barometer.
Great battery life. Even while powering great new features
iPhone 6 is designed to be incredibly efficient. So you can spend your day taking advantage of all its new features and apps while getting better battery life.
The camera that changed photos now does the same for video
Every day, people take more photos with iPhone than with any other camera. That’s because the iSight camera makes it so remarkably easy. Now, in addition to its large 1.5-micron pixels and ƒ/2.2 aperture, the world’s most popular camera is packed with new technologies to help everyone take more great photos.
Security. Right at your ﬁngertip
Your fingerprint is the perfect password. You always have it with you. And no one can ever guess what it is. Our breakthrough Touch ID technology uses a unique fingerprint identity sensor to make unlocking your phone easy and secure. And with new developments in iOS 8 and Touch ID, your fingerprint will grant you faster access to so much more.
Start on your iPhone. Finish on your Mac or iPad
Apple products have always been designed to work together beautifully. But now they may really surprise you. With iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, your iPhone is seamlessly connected to your Mac and other iOS devices. Use Handoff with favorite apps like Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, and more. Answer calls on your Mac or iPad. Send photo, video, or text messages from any of your devices. And use your iPhone as an instant Wi‑Fi hotspot.
- Display Size: 4.7 inches, 750 x 1334 pixels, (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Primary Camera: 8 Megapixels, 3232 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video: Yes, [email protected], [email protected]
- Camera Features: 1.5µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR
- Secondary Camera: Yes, 1.2 Megapixels, 720p, burst, HDR
- Chipset: Apple A8 with 32-bit architecture
- CPU: Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based
- Internal Memory: 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- iOS 10.3.3 (Upgradable to 11.2.2)
- Alert types: Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loud Speaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Speed: HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 150 Mbps DL, 50 Mbps UL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0, A2D
- USB: Yes, v2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Touch ID
- Messaging: iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- iCloud cloud service
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Document viewer/editor ((Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- iBooks PDF reader
- Image viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Stand-by: Up to 10 days (250 hours)
- Talk Time: Up to 14 hours on 3G